Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Steed Family Party

Mandi kissing Aubree's boo boo.


Jordan and Suzy posing for the picture. Love this picture.





Grandma and Grandpa Steed enduring the noise and commotion.




We caught a moment with all of the kids together in one picture. Me, Britt, Clint and Rusty with Sydni.





Not only did we get the kids together in a photo but the whole family. Not very often do we get this and I don't think that we have changed a bit.






5 comments:

chelon:) said...

great family picture! you have been a blogging fool...lots of fun stuff going on at your house! miss you :) xoxo

Suzy said...

It was so much fun seeing y'all! Great photos!!

Suzy said...

You need to update your blog :).. I hate seeing myself when I come for updates lol...

Suzy said...

We are in need of a serious update!

chelon:) said...

where are you?? update please :)