Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

Christmas Eve has always been one of my funnest memories and I am so glad that we have carried out the tradition for my children to enjoy. Santa Claus always comes to vistit us and bring the children one small gift.
Bryson has loved Santa this year. If I wasn't careful he would run up to Santa in a public place without a second thought.

Peyton and Santa. He is telling Santa that he changed his mind and wants a Nintendo DS. I told him after his talk with Santa that he already had his sleigh loaded up and maybe he could ask for that earlier next year.


Mykol had some crazy idea that this was not Santa and that it might just be Mary's boyfriend Mike. I am not sure where she got that idea.



Zaykee Sue was just as precious as ever. I think that she is warming up to her Aunt Joslyn. Maybe she needs some one on one time with her. Hint Hint Sue. haha



No comments: