My sister-in-law took our family pictures a couple of weeks ago in Millcreek Canyon. All I can say is Thank you for such a priceless gift. She did such a great job and the kids have never had so much fun on a picture day. I am very fortunate to have such a talented sister. Thanks Sue for all the work you put into these they turned out great. Love ya.Saturday, November 8, 2008
Wray Family Picture Day
My sister-in-law took our family pictures a couple of weeks ago in Millcreek Canyon. All I can say is Thank you for such a priceless gift. She did such a great job and the kids have never had so much fun on a picture day. I am very fortunate to have such a talented sister. Thanks Sue for all the work you put into these they turned out great. Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Awwww How romantical!! Thank you so very much! I'm so glad you like them and you know I probably had the most fun! XOXO
those pictures are so beautiful!! she did a fantastic job :) what a great looking family! miss you tons...see you at christmas! xoxo
Post a Comment