Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Suzy, I had to show you how Zaylee looked at me the whole night. She was scared of me the minute she saw me in my costume. Your kids looked so cute tonight and we had a ball with them.

Bryson was originally going to be a dinosaur until he wouldn't put the costume on. Thanks to my sister-in-law Kaliee we had a backup costume. Thanks Kal.

We had a great turn out for our Halloween party. What a cute gang we have. It was so fun to see most of the cousins together. We sure missed Abby, Sydni and Halle. Hope you feel better Abby.






I went to a Halloween party last weekend and this was my date. Jacen put together a last minute costume. He plays "Larry the cable guy" pretty well I must say.




2 comments:

Suzy said...

Jacen's costume cracks me up LOL!! Love these pix! Y'all look like you had a blast and I got a much-needed break :).. XOXO

PS. Z probably gave you that look because you had a camera in hand. I think I've taken one to many photo's :)..

chelon:) said...

your costumes are awesome!! someday i will dress up!